JellyPages.com

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The First Roller Coaster, Dumbo and the Train

We left Disney World and returned to GKTW after the show.  We needed to rest a little and eat lunch in our air conditioned villa.  We had it delivered from GKTW's Katie's Kitchen.  Then we returned to Magic Kingdom and went straight to Fantasyland.  We found the Barnstormer first.

The Barnstomer was Janelle's very first roller coaster.  I did not go on it with her but Andy said that she loved it.  She was so excited.  Janelle said, "I go up then I go really fast then I go everywhere!"  A cast member gave her a button that says, "Celebrating My First Roller Coaster."  We knew then that we would be checking out each roller coaster for those under 46 inches tall.

Dumbo the Flying Elephant was next to the Barnstormer.  I went on it with Janelle.  She liked it and knew it was more my speed than the roller coasters.  Janelle's favorite part of the ride was the music.




The Walt Disney World Railroad was nearby so we decided to go on a round trip.  It stopped at Main Street, USA and Frontierland then returned to Fantasyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment