JellyPages.com

Friday, April 26, 2013

I Want to do it Again

The Frontierland train station was our next stop.  We traveled aboard the Walt Disney World Railroad and got off at its Fantasyland station.  Janelle noticed the Barnstormer as she got off of the train.  She decided to ride her first roller coaster one more time.  I found a place to hide from the sun while Janelle rode the Barnstormer with Andy.  I walked around Big Top Souvenirs and found Mickey Mouse shapes to cook with.  One was for eggs or pancakes and the other was a cookie cutter.

I wanted to take Janelle on the Dumbo ride again.  There were two next to each other.  We were sent to the other one this time.  We went through the short line but the ride messed up on the round before us.  They worked on it while we waited.  Janelle knew it was my favorite ride with her at Disney World.  She commented to me that she wanted to ride in a red Dumbo.  She found one and got in.  

Janelle enjoyed being in control of the height of her red Dumbo.  She liked to go up as high as Dumbo could go.

No comments:

Post a Comment